1. The site amigos.gr was created to offer visitors information and services. Its use is governed by these terms and conditions, which visitors are required to read carefully and comply with. In any case, the visitor's stay on the pages of this site and the use of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Minors are prohibited from visiting the websites of amigos.gr, as they are addressed exclusively to adults by law. If minors voluntarily visit websites or make use of services accessible through the pages of amigos.gr, which may be considered inappropriate or harmful to them, the administrators of this site bear no responsibility.
3. These terms and conditions are likely to be modified in the future without any notice. However, this page will always state the current terms and conditions for using the amigos.gr website.
4. The site amigos.gr is used "as it is", without the possibility of modifications or other interventions by non-certified visitors.
6. Apart from specific third-party (intellectual and other) rights, all content contained on amigos.gr at any time (for example, trademarks, distinctive features, photographs, texts and all archives in general) is a proprietary, intellectual and industrial property of the owners and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, EU and international law. This content may not be in whole or in part traded, copied, modified, reproduced, relayed, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user.
7. Visitors accept, agree and stipulate that they will make legitimate and appropriate use of the amigos.gr website, subject, among other things, to the legislation concerning the transmission of data from Greece to member states of the European Union and third countries. As a result, visitors are indicative, but not limited to, that they will not use the web site amigos.gr for:
a) To cause harm to a minor.
b) Transmit or gain access to content that:
i) violates any rights of third parties (eg, intellectual and industrial property),
(ii) offends the personality of third parties (eg slanderous, racist)
(iii) contravenes law, good faith and fair dealing,
(iv) harassing in any way the privacy and the individual and social rights of third parties.
c) Mislead anyone with regard to the origin of the content of this site, to damage in any way the reputation of the owners or third parties, to endanger the security of their network, to prevent any visitor from accessing this site or any service is hosted in the owners' network or bypassing their identity check from them.
d) Install and promote, in any way, any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited spam, pyramid schemes and any other form of unwanted content promotion, as well as installing and promoting ads without the written consent of the owners.
e) To install, promote and / or distribute content containing software viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere, destroy or restrict the operation of any software or telecommunications equipment or prevent other visitors from using this site.
8. Newsletter - Personal data.
Amigos collects, processes, stores and uses the personal data you provide to them, as provided for in EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and the relevant legislation on the protection of personal data, and only to send newsletters about the news, contests and offers. We guarantee the safe storage of your personal data using the most reliable service worldwide for managing e-mails, MailChimp. Your personal data (e-mail, full name, etc.) are not, in any case, available to third parties for advertising or other purposes. Your subscription to the amigos.gr newsletter concerns solely the receipt of our online updates on Amigos news, contests and offers. You can request the deletion of your personal data from our database at any time by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please indicate your request for deletion of your personal details, your e-mail address and your full name.
9. Cookies Policy. Amigos can use session cookies to identify the visitor. Session cookies are small pieces of code stored in the guest computer's memory, they do not receive knowledge any document or file from their computer and are used only to facilitate visitor access to specific services and (sometimes) for statistical purposes in order to determine the areas in which the services of this site are useful or popular or for marketing purposes. The visitor can set up his server so s/he does not receive session cookies, either overall or on a case-by-case basis. In such a case, the visitor may not have further access to these services.
10. These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendments thereto are governed by the Greek law. Any dispute arising under this Convention shall be determined by the substantive jurisdiction of the courts of Athens.